Thursday, October 28, 2010
i cant believe is true!!!
As we all know the past Gundam musou they still keep the old tatical view that i get bored when i played 1st and 2nd for many times but this time is real. here a megazines shot tat i took form koei
it gonna release on winter!!! for Xbox 360 and Ps3 woo~~!!!
and you can also play the latest and newest gundam unicorn!!! it also have the red colouring line form
Cool~~!! epic!!! xD but remember reader Patience is what you need Patience!!~~~~~xD
so that all for today hope it release a good game
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Why i post transformer since i got no post news to go so i went this! xD
As a preemptive measure, DreamWorks and Paramount announced a July 1, 2011 release date in IMAX 3-D for a third Transformers film before completion of Revenge of the Fallen. Director Michael Bay responded, "I said I was taking off a year from Transformers. Paramount made a mistake in dating Transformers 3—they asked me on the phone—I said yes to July 1—but for 2012—whoops! Not 2011! That would mean I would have to start prep in September. No way. My brain needs a break from fighting robots."
On October 1, 2009, Bay revealed that Transformers: The Dark of the Moon had already gone into pre-production, and its planned release was back to its originally intended date of July 1, 2011 rather than 2012. Filming started in May 2010, with shooting locations including Chicago, Florida, and Moscow. Due to the revived interest in 3-D technology brought in by the success of Avatar, talks between Paramount, Industrial Light & Magic and Bay have considered the possibility of the next Transformers film to be filmed in 3-D and testing is being performed in bringing the technology into Bay's work. Later it was revealed Bay does not want to go in that direction. Michael Bay is reluctant to film with 3-D cameras since in test he's found them to be too clunky for his filming style, but he doesn't want to implement the technology in post production either since he is not pleased with the results.
In a hidden extra for the Blu-ray version of Revenge of the Fallen, Bay expressed his intention to make Transformers 3 not necessarily larger than Revenge of the Fallen, but instead go deeper into the mythos, give it more character development, and make it darker and more emotional. Shortly after the release of Revenge of the Fallen, Orci said he would like to introduce Unicron "for scale's sake", and Unicron is seen during the Transformers: The Dark of the Moon preview video in the Revenge of the Fallen Blu-ray edition, but no comment is made on the subject.
Having been called Transformers 3 up to that point, the film's final title was revealed to be The Dark of the Moon in October 2010.
As of March 19, 2010, the script was said to be finished, and pre-shoots began on April 7, 2010 in Indiana, which will portray Ukraine and Los Angeles. Filming began on May 18. First six weeks are in Los Angeles. Filming locations of LA are including Sherman Oaks, Fourth Avenue and 5. Main. Next four weeks take place to Chicago. Filming locations of Chicago are including LaSalle Street, Michigan Avenue, Bacino's of Lincoln Park at 2204 North Lincoln Avenue and around the "Sears Tower". The Michigan Ave scene is filled with crashing and explosions. Filming in Detroit was planned at August. But filming Chicago was extended until 1st Setpember. In late September filming is going to Washington, D.C. and Florida, just before the launch of Space Shuttle mission STS-133. The Washington filming is on the National Mall. Michael Bay says 'We will have a car race on the National Mall. There are two announced locations, the Milwaukee Art Museum and an old factory location of Tower Automotive, currently under redevelopment as mixed use including City of Milwaukee equipment yard, where filming will take place after Chicago. On September 23, filming was taking place at the former city hall in Detroit, MI. In October 16, filming takes place to Johnson Space Center in Texas with meaning to shoot haircuts from the late 1960s. Other planned filming locations included Africa, Moscow, and China. The film will be shot entirely with the Alexa Pace 3D Camera system rather than converting the footage into 3D during post-production.
Filming was temporarily delayed on September 2, 2010 in Hammond, Indiana, when an extra was seriously injured during a stunt. The extra, identified as Gabriella Cedillo, had to undergo brain surgery after her car was struck by a flying metal object. Cedillo was not part of the stunt crew and she was 500 feet away from the stunt scene. The injury has left her permanently brain-damaged, paralyzed on her left side and her left eye stitched shut. As a result, Paramount took responsibility for the accident and decided to cover all medical costs incurred by Cedillo. In spite of this, on October 5, Cedillo's family filed a lawsuit, which cites seven counts of negligence against Paramount, D.W. Studios and several other defendants (not including Bay), with total damages sought in excess of US$350,000.
Then, on October 11, while filming a chase scene at 3rd Street and Maryland Avenue, SW, a Washington, DC, Metropolitan Police K9 Unit SUV struck the Camaro that portrays Bumblebee in the film. The area had been closed off by the DC police, and it is not clear why the SUV got in it. Both drivers were uninjured, but the Camaro was severely damaged. The crash will reportedly be added into the script.
Cast and characters
- Shia LaBeouf plays Sam Witwicky. The leading human character who is friends with the Autobots. It seems that Sam will possess a power glove in the movie.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley plays Carly. Sam's new love Interest who was in the original 1984 animated series. Huntington-Whiteley had worked with director Michael Bay before in various Victoria's Secret commercials. Other actresses considered for the role included Gemma Arterton, Bar Refaeli, Miranda Kerr and Brooklyn Decker.
- Patrick Dempsey plays Dylan, Carly's boss, who is a race-car driver with a huge collection of cars. Dempsey described his role as "darker" than others and "significant to the plot". Dempsey was initially cast to play Mikaela's boss but with Mikaela out of the movie, he'll be playing Carly's boss.
- Josh Duhamel plays Major William Lennox. The leader of the NEST, an international taskforce battling Decepticons with the Autobots.
- Tyrese Gibson plays Chief Robert Epps. A combat controller and a member of NEST.
- John Turturro plays Agent Seymour Simmons. A former agent of the terminated Sector 7 unit.
- Ramón Rodríguez plays Leo Spitz. Sam's former roommate in the last movie.
- Kevin Dunn and Julie White play Ron and Judy Witwicky, Sam's parents.
- Glenn Morshower plays General Morshower, A NEST member who communicates with the squad in the Pentagon.
- Lester Speight plays Hardcore Eddie. The new NEST Member. He is an old school soldier who has seen it all and done it all and fought in war along with Epps' father many years ago.
- Alan Tudyk plays Dutch, Agent Simmons' assistant.
- John Malkovich plays Bruce, Sam's first boss.
- Frances McDormand plays US government's National Intelligence Director.
According to representatives for Paramount, Megan Fox will not appear in the film because Bay ultimately chose not to renew Fox's role, although representatives for the actress said that it was her decision to leave the film franchise. With Fox not reprising her role, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was chosen to play Sam's new love interest. Ken Jeong will have an undisclosed role in the film, and Kym Whitley has declared being involved in the shoots. A casting call for extras for the film has been said to call for actors to play Iranian military men for scenes to be filmed in Los Angeles, and reportedly the Ukrainian army will be involved as well.
- Peter Cullen voices Optimus Prime, the Autobot leader. He retains his alternate mode of a blue Peterbilt Truck with Red Flame Decals, with the addition of a trailer similar to his G1 counterpart. He was modified to look more heroic.
- Bumblebee, Sam's guardian that turns into a fifth-generation Chevrolet Camaro. Bumblebee has also gone through some changes, his alternate mode featuring a new body kit and paint job. He was modified to look more mature.
- Jess Harnell voices Ironhide, the Autobot weapons specialist who transforms into a GMC Topkick.
- Robert Foxworth voices Ratchet, the Autobot medic who transforms into a search and rescue Hummer H2. Ratchet also had some changes done to his alt mode, he has been painted green and white.
- Andre Sogliuzzo voices Sideswipe, the Autobot who has now been upgraded to a silver Chevrolet Corvette Centennial Convertible.
- An Autobot who will debut as a Ferrari 458 Italia.
- An Autobot will debut as a red/black Rosenbauer Panther fire truck. A security guard said that it would be Sentinel Prime, Optimus Prime's father.
- James Avery will provide the voice of Silverbolt, one of the Autobot-allied Aerialbots.
- The Wreckers, an Autobot sub-team that transform into heavily armed NASCAR Chevrolet Impala stock cars equipped with machine guns. They function as a Commando Unit. The members of the Wreckers are:
- Tom Kenny voices Skids and Reno Wilson voices Mudflap, also known as the twins. Although Bay denied that Skids and Mudflap would appear in the third film, two Chevrolet Spark cars with Autobot insignias resembling the Twins have been spotted. This has led to speculation that Bay's denial may be part of a "misinformation campaign" by Bay, like the one he put up for Revenge of the Fallen.
- A blue Mercedes-Benz E550 will debut as an Autobot, he is confirmed to be the same robot whose form looks similar to Albert Einstein. There was speculation that his name was to be Q, which turned out to be false. It is said that he could be Wheeljack.
- Tom Kenny also voices Wheelie, a blue radio-controlled toy monster truck. A former Decepticon that joined the Autobots.
Some of the Autobots have undergone some minor visual modifications for the third film in the series.
- Hugo Weaving voices Megatron, the Decepticon leader that is rumored to change his alternate mode to an Armored Mack Titan tank truck equipped with heavy weaponry.
- Charlie Adler voices Starscream, the Air Commander who transforms into an F-22 Raptor.
- Frank Welker voices Soundwave, Megatron's Communication officer that transforms into a Cybertronian Satellite.
- Shockwave, revealed by Michael Bay as the main villain.
- A Decepticon has been revealed to turn into a Superfund Armored Truck.
- Four Decepticons have been revealed to turn into Chevrolet Suburban emergency vehicles. They were said to be Decepticon clones called the Dreads.
It has been said that two robot assassins that will appear and murder humans in a scene to be filmed in Sherman Oaks. A black Dodge Charger SRT-8 is rumoured to appear as a Decepticon. There will be a scene which will involve a huge Decepticon tipping over a building which Sam is in.
A red Chevrolet Silverado, was spotted with tinted windows but it is unknown if they are Transformers. Also another Peterbilt truck attached with a Cement Trailer and a Volvo truck were spotted being used in a chase sequence and are believed to be Transformers. A Maybach 62 Landaulet, a JetTrain, a Black/Orange Chevrolet Impala were spotted and are believed to be Transformers. A red Chevrolet Camaro was also spotted on set.
Punch Power:4.5 T
Kick Power : 12 T
Jump : 190m
Run Power : 100m/4.5
a cool Artwork by Gideon Goh check at his Fb
Maximum Jump 200m
Source : TV ASahi
Gata Gata Gata Gatakiriba Gatakiriba!!
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Just before i went to the main topic here a little rewind
Kamen Rider: Climax Heroes OOO (仮面ライダー クライマックスヒーローズ オーズ, Kamen Raidā Kuraimakkusu Hīrōzu Ōzu?) was announced by Famitsu on August 9, 2010, to be released on both the PlayStation Portable and Wii on December 2, 2010. These versions of the games introduce Kamen Rider OOO of Kamen Rider OOO as a playable character, as well as Kamen Rider Knight, Kamen Rider Verde, and the most powerful forms of all of the previous Heisei Riders as playable characters rather than aspects of the base forms' finishing attack.
 New playable characters in OOO
In addition to all of the playable characters from the original Climax Heroes and Climax Heroes W, these characters can be used in Climax Heroes OOO.
- Kamen Rider OOO Tatoba Combo
- Kamen Rider Knight
- Knight Survive
- Kamen Rider Scissors
- Kamen Rider Gai
- Kamen Rider Raia
- Kamen Rider Ouja
- Kamen Rider Tiger
- Kamen Rider Imperer
- Kamen Rider Verde
- Kamen Rider Accel
- Accel Trial
Climax Heroes OOO also introduces the most powerful forms of all of the previous Heisei Riders as playable characters rather than aspects of the base forms' finishing attack.
- Kamen Rider Kuuga Ultimate Form
- Kamen Rider Agito Shining Form
- Kamen Rider Ryuki Survive
- Kamen Rider Faiz Blaster Form
- Kamen Rider Blade King Form
- Kamen Rider Armed Hibiki
- Kamen Rider Kabuto Hyper Form
- Kamen Rider Den-O Super Climax Form
- Kamen Rider Kiva Emperor Form
- Kamen Rider Decade Complete Form
- Kamen Rider W FangJoker
- Kamen Rider W CycloneJoker Xtreme
Friday, October 1, 2010
Guy check new Logo
How it is Good,cool or Awesome Say it
Or Bad..... =.="
Note : this design is not made by me the B is http://closing.vox.com/ and T is http://blish.in.com/jayzden/post/things_that_begin_with_th-61681.html. Pss i join them together so is still kinda like my officially logo
Now u can find us in Facebook TB